Vantage Learning is actively seeking an experienced client services professional to join our team as an Implementations Coordinator in Langhorne, PA.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but not limited to):
- Assist the VP of Operations/Implementations Manager in implementing new projects/new clients and maintaining relationships with domestic- and international-based clients
- Tackle incoming client calls/e-mails related to application questions, application use, technical issues, and/or product and service orders
- Engage in detailed conversation with customers to understand their needs and offer solutions
- Prepare and send weekly, monthly, and yearly updates to clients based on specific requests and/or contractual commitments
- Maintain communications with clients to address day-to-day needs and special requests
- Conduct quality assurance testing on new applications and/or new enhancements
- Prepare detailed application related documentation; material may include user guides, technical specifications, tutorials, reference material, and training materials
- Prepare training materials and itineraries and deliver training for the internal customer service department
- Work with the test development team to review items, tests, and score reports
- Work with the scoring center to schedule expert scoring of paper and pencil examinations
- Scanning completed paper and pencil examinations for state-level clients
- Troubleshoot issues and identify solutions
- Some travel may be required
- Miscellaneous duties, as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- BA or BS degree required
- Ability to maintain a positive, enthusiastic, and professional demeanor at all times is required
- Technical training related to software, network services or online applications.
- Strong working knowledge of the Internet, web-based applications, and MS-Office software tools.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) with the ability to effectively converse & interact with the sales team to offer insight, solutions, and resolve issues.
- Excellent listening, time management and organizational skills.
- Experience in an IT and/or Software Helpdesk Support is a plus, but not required.
Vantage offers a competitive base salary; company benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, ID Theft Protection, 401(k), Tuition Reimbursement, paid training; and professional career advancement opportunities.
Vantage Learning is an equal opportunity employer.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying