Vantage is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician to perform a variety of tasks for various buildings in Bucks County, PA. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for building maintenance, custodial, grounds-keeping tasks and general maintenance in all locations.
Key Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Electrical: Add & repair outlets, panel installation, install electrical drops
- HVAC: Preventive maintenance, light repair
- Carpentry: Wall & ceiling repair, door and lock repair
- Plumbing: Repair and maintain water heater, piping, toilets, sinks, water fountains, septic tank, etc.
- Mechanical: Maintain & repair any and all equipment, i.e. lawn mower, generator, etc.
- Warehouse: Move & maintain equipment and supplies
- Other: Construction duties, painting, landscaping, grounds keeping, ice/snow removal & sidewalk clearing
- Implement preventative maintenance measures.
- Ensure work is completed in a safe, prompt and professional manner.
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
- General knowledge & experience in Building Maintenance.
- Certifications: HVAC, Electrical, Carpentry, Construction preferred.
- Ability to be on call as the primary point of contact and first responder, 24/7 in case any issues should arise is required.
- Ability to work extended hours, after hours, weekends and in emergency situations, as needed.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- This position is very active and requires the ability to exert significant physical effort in heavy work, including but not limited to climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, standing, walking, crouching, crawling, lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling moderately heavy objects and materials weighing up to 50 pounds; may occasionally involve heavier objects and materials weighing up to 100 pounds. The use of ladders, tools and other heavy equipment is required.
Benefits & Perks:
- Vantage Labs offers a competitive salary and bonus plan
- Company benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, ID Theft Protection, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.
- Paid Training
- Laptop/Technology required to perform the required duties
- Business expense reimbursement
- Professional career advancement opportunities.
Vantage Labs www.vantage.com is a world leader and innovator in the development and leveraging of artificial intelligence and natural language technologies into a broad spectrum of vertical markets and industries. We specialize in providing advanced Software-as-a-Service solutions; we believe our customers should be able to choose top-quality linguistic solutions that meet the challenges of their market and business. Our technology is built on more than 30 years of linguistic research and is integrated with both SaaS and installable products. Vantage's technologies are deployed in many common products, and we own some of the most prevalent technology patents in the country.
Vantage Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying