The Product Owner for iseek Powered Sales and Support Products (https://amped.ai/ & http://delyte.ai/) will be responsible for communicating, supporting, and managing the product vision, design, and client implementation process.
Responsibilities to Include (but not limited to):
- Plan, manage and deliver features and enhancements that support the immediate and long-term strategic vision for our product suite
- Provide leadership & creative direction to cross functional teams (sales, marketing, and development) throughout the lifecycle of our software product development process
- Define user stories/project needs and manage the build-out of sales automation and other products
- Overall coordination and strategy of the design creation – including standards, wireframes, mockups, testing and defining functional specifications.
- Serve as the product suite expert and maintain deep understanding of the competitive landscape and industry trends
- Assist with implementing new projects and maintaining relationships with clients
- Prepare and deliver training materials, itineraries, and training webinars
- Engage customers and users to elicit feedback for creative product enhancements; transform feedback into user stories with supportive design materials
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
- BA or BS degree is required (Computer Science, Information Technology, Marketing, etc.)
- 3-5 years of experience in developing client relationships and creative software product design solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Project products
Benefits & Perks:
- iseek offers a competitive salary and bonus plan
- Company benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, ID Theft Protection, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.
- Paid Training
- Laptop/Technology required to perform the required duties
- Business expense reimbursement
- Professional career advancement opportunities.
iSeek.ai is breaking new ground in cognitive computing solutions for better decision-making. This advanced platform allows users to orchestrate a networked ecosystem of bots, agents, and advisers that ingest, comprehend, interpret and transform your data into insights and action.
iseek is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying