iseek.ai is breaking new ground in cognitive computing solutions for better decision-making. This advanced platform allows users to orchestrate a networked ecosystem of bots, agents, and advisers that ingest, comprehend, interpret and transform your data into insights and action.
The Project Manager acts as a primary point of contact with the client and the iseek.ai internal project teams. In this role you will coordinate the development and implementation of the application and services among various departments during the analysis, design, development, deployment and stabilization phases of the project.
Key Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Work with client to solicit business requirements to meet end user’s needs
- Coordinate and manage ongoing change management for internal changes and/or external user requests
- Proficiency in conducting small one-on-one or large group interviews on relevant technologies and systems concepts
- Create and execute work plans and revise as appropriate to accommodate changing requirements
- Manage resources and assign responsibilities where applicable
- Manage day to day operations of project and scope
- Conduct quality assurance testing for deliverables submitted by the implementation or development teams ahead of client review
- Apply agile project methodologies and enforce project standards
- Identify and manage project risk
- Prepare team status reports and milestone documents for customer and internal reporting requirements
- Create and delivery custom collateral related to client product education and training
- Collaborate internally with Product Owner, implementation specialists, customer support, development or other departments as necessary.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Some travel may be required
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years of experience related to project management and mortgage technology
- Bachelor’s degree required
- PMP certification strongly preferred
- Previous experience with the primary or secondary mortgage market, mortgage technology partner experience and project management skills is strongly preferred
- Operational experience managing loan origination software is strongly preferred
- Experience implementing data or business analytics solutions strongly preferred
- Experience with formal project management practices, problem management and change control
- Ability to multitask and work effectively to meet frequent deadlines
- Ability to lead multiple cross departmental project initiatives
- Experience managing software development or software configuration/implementation projects; knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology and delivery method
- Experience with Jira preferred
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills required
- Authorized to work for any U.S. Employer
iseek.ai offers a competitive base salary; company benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, ID Theft Protection, 401(k), Tuition Reimbursement, paid training; and professional career advancement opportunities.
iseek.ai is an equal opportunity employer.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying