The Marketing Director will be focusing on iseek.ai and iseek powered product platforms including Amped CRM sales and marketing automation, DeLyte Customer Care, Optix Marketing Analytics and Intellimetric automated essay scoring for enterprise and educational use.
Responsibilities to Include (but not limited to):
- Online Marketing: Website strategy and iseek.ai, email marketing, CRM, promotions, and social media initiatives to include appropriate messaging and presentation of offers to maximize conversion and profitability.
- Trade/Channel Marketing: Prepare and execute a comprehensive trade marketing strategy for various products
- Direct Response Marketing: With advertising and media agencies, manage creative development and media optimization across multiple direct response advertising channels.
- Branding: Assist in the creation of new brand, positioning and messaging guidelines for the company and its direct-to-consumer product lines.
- Strategic Planning, Reporting and Analysis: Create annual consumer and trade marketing plans and budgets. Manage to the objectives, strategies and tactics prioritized within plan and ensure analytical rigor is continuously applied to optimize the plans' implementation.
- Market Research: Oversee and summarize regular prospect and owners tracking studies as well as ad-hoc qualitative and quantitative consumer market research. Conduct competitive strategic analysis, consumer segmentation, and consumer insight development.
- Product Development: Work with Product Marketing Directors and development team to ensure product enhancements are market-driven to ensure revenue growth.
- Direct the development, production and dissemination of sales materials, promotions and website updates, ensuring the integrity of brand, integration of programs and market distinction.
- Work closely with sales and product management teams to understand the product value, sales needs, and customer requirements. Assume a leadership role in creating promotions and targeted materials that command preference for Iseek.ai solutions and promote lead generation.
- Write and develop copy and key messaging for select promotions and marketing communications initiatives. Work with outside vendors, as required, to fulfill select program initiatives.
- Research and analyze competitive strengths and weaknesses, from a marketing communications perspective, and consistently monitor and review customer requirements and market trends to ensure a tight link between need and message.
- Direct the definition and development of all promotional activities including demo creation, on-line marketing, customer testimonials and promotions, website creation, and channel promotions.
- Direct schedules and processes, ensuring best practices and high degree of urgency, and ensure that all programs are completed within budget as defined by VP Marketing.
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
- 5-7 years directing marketing communication efforts in technology, publishing, education or related field, with hands-on experience delivering marketing programs that drive impact.
- 5+ years of experience in successful strategic planning, management, execution and analysis of website properties, online media and promotion, direct-to-customer marketing (TV, print, radio or other) and/or retail trade marketing. Web site design or guide web sites
- 5+ years of experience in SEO, PPC use and platform familiarity
- Experience promoting software products with Big Data, compliance or accreditations (education or medical,) or Artificial Intelligence tools (AI.)
- Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing or other related field. MBA degree preferred.
- Creativity, vision, and strategic planning/analysis.
Benefits & Perks:
- iseek offers a competitive salary and bonus plan
- Company benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, ID Theft Protection, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.
- Paid Training
- Laptop/Technology required to perform the required duties
- Business expense reimbursement
- Professional career advancement opportunities.
iSeek.ai is breaking new ground in cognitive computing solutions for better decision-making. This advanced platform allows users to orchestrate a networked ecosystem of bots, agents, and advisers that ingest, comprehend, interpret and transform your data into insights and action.
Iseek is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying