We are seeking a well-rounded Software Developer to join our company on a full-time permanent basis and contribute to our search technology development efforts while being based out of our development office in New Hope, PA.
Responsibilities to Include (but not limited to):
- Engage with other developers, designers, product managers and quality engineers.
- Work with platform technical leads and architects to promote great software design and quality.
- Drive innovation by coming up with new and surprising ideas for our products and processes.
- Develop awesome new features front to back as part of a team.
- Point out issues with the existing architecture and code, and clean it up to make it better.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree is required in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- 1-3+ years of JAVA software development experience is preferred: you must have excellent understanding of J2SE and deep architectural understanding of Java web applications & application servers [advanced educational accomplishments will also be considered].
- Good knowledge in some back-end technologies (i.e. Spring, Hibernate, Lucene, SQL, or others).
- Knowledge of Open Source libraries, tools and frameworks, e.g. for logging, testing, and building.
- Experience with technologies such as lucene, solr, or other IR technologies.
- Ability to slice and dice problems and tasks so they can be worked on by others and ability to mentor others (interns, rookies, and junior developers).
Benefits & Perks:
- Vantage Labs offers a competitive salary and bonus plan
- Company benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, ID Theft Protection, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.
- Paid Training
- Laptop/Technology required to perform the required duties
- Business expense reimbursement
- Professional career advancement opportunities.
Vantage Labs www.vantage.com is a world leader and innovator in the development and leveraging of artificial intelligence and natural language technologies into a broad spectrum of vertical markets and industries. We specialize in providing advanced Software-as-a-Service solutions; we believe our customers should be able to choose top-quality linguistic solutions that meet the challenges of their market and business. Our technology is built on more than 30 years of linguistic research and is integrated with both SaaS and installable products. Vantage's technologies are deployed in many common products, and we own some of the most prevalent technology patents in the country.
Vantage Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying