Vantage is seeking a skilled and experienced Quality Assurance Analyst to join our core application development team in New Hope, PA.
Responsibilities to Include (but not limited to):
- Develop and execute test scripts for product enhancements; execute regression tests and cross for revised applications; maintain records of all application testing; prepare reports summarizing testing results.
- Develop manual and automated test cases associated with application projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate the status/progress of testing. Be a team player.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with 0-2+ years in a QA role
- QA Experience with Internet/Web-based software
- Prior experience with Quality Assurance testing software including Manual test and automated functional testing.
- Experience writing and executing test plans and scripts from product specifications and use-cases.
- Understanding of software QA methodologies, practices, and processes.
- Knowledge of standard web technologies, including app servers, web servers, relational databases, browsers, etc.
- Experience with defining / tracking bugs.
- Regression testing.
Benefits & Perks:
- Vantage Labs offers a competitive salary and bonus plan
- Company benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, ID Theft Protection, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.
- Paid Training
- Laptop/Technology required to perform the required duties
- Business expense reimbursement
- Professional career advancement opportunities.
Vantage Labs www.vantage.com is a world leader and innovator in the development and leveraging of artificial intelligence and natural language technologies into a broad spectrum of vertical markets and industries. We specialize in providing advanced Software-as-a-Service solutions; we believe our customers should be able to choose top-quality linguistic solutions that meet the challenges of their market and business. Our technology is built on more than 30 years of linguistic research and is integrated with both SaaS and installable products. Vantage's technologies are deployed in many common products, and we own some of the most prevalent technology patents in the country.
Vantage Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying