We are looking for high energy sale professional with experience in outside sales for an Account Executive role. The Account Executive will be responsible for the full life cycle of the sale and account management. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, high energy and enjoy building and maintaining lasting client relationships.
Key Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Prospect and generate leads for personal pipeline via cold calling, networking, following ups
- Visit establishments to evaluate needs and to promote products and services
- Develop a customer base and account management plan for customers
- Devise effective territory sales and marketing strategies
- Knowledge of Sales and Marketing principles and methods to include but not limited to: prospecting, promoting, negotiating, closing techniques, marketing strategies, and product presentations.
- Develop clean and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective clients
- Emphasize product features, capabilities, and limitations based on analysis of customer's needs
- Attend networking events to promote services and generate leads
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- BA/BS degree required
- 2+ years sales experience - B2B industry preferred, SMB highly preferred
- Proficient with MS office and ability to excel within a CRM
- Knowledge and passion for telecommunications and related services (VoIP, SaaS, hosted communications, cloud communications, hosted call/contact center, managed services)
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills, with proven telephone and customer-facing expertise
- Ability to close new leads through solution-selling to small & medium (SMB) customers with the ability to negotiate prices and terms of sales and service agreements
- Ability to travel as necessary [with reliable transportation] to maximize business opportunities
Benefits & Perks:
- Vantage Unified Communications offers a competitive salary and bonus plan
- Company benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, ID Theft Protection, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.
- Paid Training
- Laptop/Technology required to perform the required duties
- Business expense reimbursement
- Professional career advancement opportunities.
Vantage Unified Communications <www.vantageunified.com> is a hosted communications services provider, currently focusing on serving the SMB marketplace within the United States. Vantage uses its own technology and applications to present a communications toolset, which features a robust roster of telephony features and functions, call center services, web-based communications tools, and CRM services. Vantage places an emphasis on providing live, enthusiastic, personal support to ensure that users realize the full value of the services and tools provided. The combination of our hosted tools and high-touch support model uniquely positions Vantage for success as we empower our customers to Communicate More ... and Expect More.
Vantage Unified Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying