Regional Sales Manager
Vantage Learning is seeking an experienced outside sales professional to join our team as a Regional Sales Manager.
Reporting to the Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, you will be accountable for identifying and developing new business opportunities, as well as servicing existing customers.
- Proven ability as an independent self-starter who is able to thrive with minimal supervision
- Action-orientated results-driven approach – complemented by an engaging, professional presence
- Staying well informed about current industry trends and being able to talk intelligently about the education field in the K-12 market
- Drive the full sales life-cycle [including prospecting, lead generation, contact, presentation, relationship building, negotiating, proposal writing, closing and account management]
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred
- Must have K-12 Sales experience***
- 3+ years of full-cycle Outside Software Sales experience
- A proven track record of consistently achieving large sales quotas selling into the K-12 Education market is highly desirable
- Expertise working with Higher Education, Government, Corporate, and/or Certification clientele may also be considered
- Formal understanding of and experience with solution / consultative selling is required
- Familiarity with sales and purchasing cycles as they relate to school district, Title 1, and other federal funding guidelines will present a strong advantage
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills, with proven telephone and customer-facing expertise
- Ability to work comfortably in a dynamic, change-driven environment with an assertive “HUNTER / CLOSER" approach
- A strong knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and CRM products
- The ability to travel as required with reliable transportation (to maximize business opportunities)
Vantage Learning offers a competitive base salary, commissions, and bonus plan with uncapped earnings potential; company benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, ID Theft Protection, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.; paid training; laptop/technology required to perform the sales function; business expense reimbursement; and professional career advancement opportunities.
Vantage Learning is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying