Sales Development Representative
Vantage Unified Communications is seeking a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to work closely with our Sales Teams to qualify UCaaS and CCaaS campaign responders and hand-off to our Account Executives or Channel Account Manager.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited too):
- Meet/exceed Sales Assigned and Sales Qualified Lead (SAL & SQL) goals on a weekly and monthly basis
- Meet/exceed Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics on daily/weekly prospecting activities (120 blended activities daily 60 calls / 60 emails)
- Follow Vantage Unified Communications process and best practices for properly working Marketing Assigned Leads (MQLs)
- Document all activities (phone and email outreach) within our proprietary CRM AMPED
- Qualify prospects to the correct agreed upon criteria with the sales organization
- Host Hand-off calls with prospects and the sales teams
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
- Recent college graduates desired or 0-12 months’ years as a lead generation representative, preferably within the Hi-Tech SaaS industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Excellent communication skills with a pleasant and confident phone voice
Benefits & Perks:
- Vantage Unified Communications offers a competitive salary and bonus plan
- Company benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, ID Theft Protection, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.
- Paid Training
- Laptop/Technology required to perform the required duties
- Business expense reimbursement
- Professional career advancement opportunities.
Vantage Unified Communications <www.vantageunified.com> is a hosted communications services provider, currently focusing on serving the SMB marketplace within the United States. Vantage uses its own technology and applications to present a communications toolset, which features a robust roster of telephony features and functions, call center services, web-based communications tools, and CRM services. Vantage places an emphasis on providing live, enthusiastic, personal support to ensure that users realize the full value of the services and tools provided. The combination of our hosted tools and high-touch support model uniquely positions Vantage for success as we empower our customers to Communicate More ... and Expect More.
Vantage Unified Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying