Creative Services Specialist
We are seeking a Creative Services Specialist to join our team in New Hope, PA to contribute to our graphic design, UX / UI and web development operations.
Responsibilities to include (but not limited to):
- Work closely with product and marketing teams to create and maintain brand identities.
- Collaborate with design and development teams to define and implement solutions for product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and ease of use to complex design roadblocks
- Implement and develop the layout, design, and revisions of all internal and external websites.
- Develop templates and graphics for company’s digital and mixed-media.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, interaction prototypes, and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum 1 year of experience with graphic design, brand identify creation, and UI prototype design for new products and features.
- Experience Adobe software (i.e. PhotoShop, Illustrator, XD, etc.), Zeplin, Invision.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline to design and/or technology.
- Demonstrate UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to work with our designers to elevate the execution and interactivity of our current website design and functionality.
Benefits & Perks:
- Vantage Labs offers a competitive salary and bonus plan
- Company benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, ID Theft Protection, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.
- Paid Training
- Laptop/Technology required to perform the required duties
- Business expense reimbursement
- Professional career advancement opportunities.
Vantage Labs www.vantage.com is a world leader and innovator in the development and leveraging of artificial intelligence and natural language technologies into a broad spectrum of vertical markets and industries. We specialize in providing advanced Software-as-a-Service solutions; we believe our customers should be able to choose top-quality linguistic solutions that meet the challenges of their market and business. Our technology is built on more than 30 years of linguistic research and is integrated with both SaaS and installable products. Vantage's technologies are deployed in many common products, and we own some of the most prevalent technology patents in the country.
Vantage Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying