As an Account Executive with VantageSportz you will assist high school athletic departments create a professional brand appearance and help establish an efficient means by which administrators manage each facet of their athletic program, through the integration and utilization of our platform-solutions. This role is typically based out of New Hope, PA, with remote flexibility.
Key Responsibilities Included (but not limited to):
- Promote usage of VantageSportz websites by networking with High School Athletic Directors, Coaches, Booster Clubs, Youth League organizations, Players and Parents
- Identify new advertising markets, potential clients and propose products solutions that solve client needs
- Solicit Sponsorship from local businesses for placement on VantageSportz Athletic web sites
- Establish and grow your assigned territory through: cold calling; use of our advanced CRM platform; attend regional conferences and league/district meetings; field/create/develop new business opportunities.
- Take ownership and drive the entire sales cycle from open to close.
- Present engaging, high-energy product demonstrations to high school administrators.
- Actively communicate user-feedback and ideas to the Product Owner, with the end-goal of making our products better, increase usage and out-perform the competition.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree – Required
- Strong interest in local high school sports
- Minimum 2+ years of sales experience
- Experience with CRM systems
- Experience in advertising, marketing, sports marketing or management, communication, etc. is a plus
- Demonstrated sales-process aptitude; possessing a relentless attitude and high, self and professional standards
An Ideal Candidate May Be or May Have Been:
- Anyone passionate about sports, especially at the high school level
- Sports Coach, School Teacher, or Athletic Director (past or present)
- Inside or Outside Sales Representative (past or present)
Benefits & Perks:
- VantageSportz offers a competitive salary and bonus plan
- Company benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, ID Theft Protection, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.
- Paid Training
- Laptop/Technology required to perform the required duties
- Business expense reimbursement
- Professional career advancement opportunities.
VantageSportz - http://vantagesportz.com/ - is a national forum for communities, schools and teams to share stories, photos and videos from the perspective of those who know the athletes best – parents, friends, and faculty. We believe technology should solve your challenges. With our data insights, digital and mobile friendly solutions, you'll be able to automate, simplify, and grow faster while delivering a powerful and engaging experience at the same time.
VantageSportz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying