Customer Success Coordinator
iseek.ai is seeking a Customer Success Coordinator responsible for communicating, supporting, and managing client implementations. This position is based out of the New Hope, PA office reporting to and supporting the Chief Product Officer.
Key Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Assist with implementing new projects and maintaining relationships with clients
- Prepare and deliver training materials, itineraries, and training webinars
- Effectively use product positioning, branding, messaging in training materials and other written communications
- Prepare and communicate updates and new feature releases
- Prepare and deliver training materials, itineraries and training webinars
- Assist in implementation of features or automation across products according to customer needs and contractual obligations
- Engage customers and users through support interactions to elicit feedback for product enhancements
- Actively communicate user-feedback and ideas to the Product Owner, with the end-goal of making our products better, increase usage and out-perform the competition.
- Provide user and customer support related to technical issues and/or product and service orders
- Interact with web-based applications for purposes of assisting end users, clients, and other departments
- Conduct quality assurance testing on new applications and/or new enhancements
- Prepare detailed application related documentation
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
- BA or BS degree is required (Computer Science, Information Technology, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Human Resources, Communication Studies, etc.)
- Prior experience in developing client relationships, project management or a related discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Project products
- Superior writing and oral communication skills
- Dedication to quality and high attention to detail
- Positive attitude, customer friendly, people-person
- Strong desire and capacity to learn quickly
- Excellent troubleshooting and research skills
Benefits & Perks:
- iseek offers a competitive salary and bonus plan
- Company benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, ID Theft Protection, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.
- Paid Training
- Laptop/Technology required to perform the required duties
- Business expense reimbursement
- Professional career advancement opportunities.
iseek.ai (iseek.ai) is breaking new ground in cognitive computing solutions for better decision-making. This advanced Natural Language Understanding (NLU) platform empowers users to ingest, comprehend, interpret, and transform their structured and unstructured content into insights and action. No other intelligent platform offers the same capabilities with profound value to businesses and educational institutions.
iseek is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying