The Co-Development Manager (Software) reports directly to the VP of Engineering and Systems Operations based in our corporate headquarters in New Hope, PA.
Responsibilities to include (but not limited to):
- This role is responsible for leading and managing local, country or multi-country level sourcing projects, activities and contract negotiations for Information Technology (IT) services and SaaS.
- Work with platform technical leads and architects to promote great software design and quality
- Drive innovation by coming up with new and surprising ideas for our products and processes
- Experience with sourcing and negotiating contracts with third party software developers, Tier-1 SaaS and service suppliers, and vendor management in a global IT organization
- Responsible for negotiations for best possible cost service guarantee and develop “win-win” strategies that achieve sustainable relationships with suppliers
- Develop and implement sourcing and developer selection strategy domestically and internationally
- Identify and manage IT sourcing initiatives and opportunities through data analysis to identify opportunities to drive value through improved supply market solutions
- Take overall responsibility for the strategic sourcing management goals of the company and implement action items to ensure that those goals are achieved
- Manage and mentor offsite contractors, encouraging professional growth & development
- Plan, implement and execute strategic sourcing methodology, processes and events
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline, Master’s degree is preferred
- 5+ years’ experience leading teams and projects.
- Recent or prior experience coding in a software development role
- Direct experience managing and building offsite developers and teams.
- Demonstrated project management experience, professional certification is preferred
- Ability to manage projects and establish clear goals and accountabilities to ensure successful delivery (on time, within budget, meeting agreed upon success criteria)
Benefits & Perks:
- Vantage Labs offers a competitive salary and bonus plan
- Company benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, ID Theft Protection, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.
- Paid Training
- Laptop/Technology required to perform the required duties
- Business expense reimbursement
- Professional career advancement opportunities.
Vantage Labs www.vantage.com is a world leader and innovator in the development and leveraging of artificial intelligence and natural language technologies into a broad spectrum of vertical markets and industries. We specialize in providing advanced Software-as-a-Service solutions; we believe our customers should be able to choose top-quality linguistic solutions that meet the challenges of their market and business. Our technology is built on more than 30 years of linguistic research and is integrated with both SaaS and installable products. Vantage's technologies are deployed in many common products, and we own some of the most prevalent technology patents in the country.
Vantage Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying