Java Developer, Team Lead
We are seeking a hands-on Team Lead to guide the architecture, development, and maintenance of our cloud-based Data Analytics platform based Monday-Friday on site in our development office in New Hope, PA.
Responsibilities to Include (but not limited to):
- Engage with other leads, developers, designers, product managers and quality engineers.
- Architect full-stack solutions deployed to the cloud.
- Debug time-sensitive issues.
- Lead a team in Agile Scrum sprints to deliver new features and improvements.
- Drive innovation by coming up with new and surprising ideas for our products and processes.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree is required in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- 5+ years of JAVA software development experience is preferred: you must have excellent understanding of J2SE and deep architectural understanding of Java web applications & application servers [advanced educational accomplishments will also be considered].
- Deep knowledge of back-end technologies (i.e. Spring, Hibernate, RDBMS/SQL).
- Working knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Ability to slice and dice problems and tasks so they can be worked on by others and ability to mentor others (interns, rookies, and junior developers).
- Relaxed yet enthusiastic and motivated attitude towards the craft, company, and products.
Preferred skills that would be good to have:
- Knowledge of Open Source libraries, tools and frameworks, e.g. for logging, testing, and building.
- Excitement for the latest trends in application design.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (i.e. IAM, EC2, S3) or similar cloud computing services.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies like XP and Scrum.
Benefits & Perks:
- Vantage Labs offers a competitive salary and bonus plan
- Company benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, ID Theft Protection, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.
- Paid Training
- Laptop/Technology required to perform the required duties
- Business expense reimbursement
- Professional career advancement opportunities.
Vantage Labs www.vantage.com is a world leader and innovator in the development and leveraging of artificial intelligence and natural language technologies into a broad spectrum of vertical markets and industries. We specialize in providing advanced Software-as-a-Service solutions; we believe our customers should be able to choose top-quality linguistic solutions that meet the challenges of their market and business. Our technology is built on more than 30 years of linguistic research and is integrated with both SaaS and installable products. Vantage's technologies are deployed in many common products, and we own some of the most prevalent technology patents in the country.
Vantage Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying