Vantage Learning is actively seeking an entry level professional to join our team as a Customer Success Coordinator.
- Tackle incoming client calls/e-mails related to application questions, application use, technical issues, and/or product and service orders.
- Engage in detailed conversation with customers to understand their needs and offer solutions.
- Quickly learn the various web-based software applications that we offer & utilize.
- Being self-motivated, with the ability to set & achieve self-imposed goals / objectives with minimal direction or supervision. .
- Willing to work nights and Saturdays, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred.
- 1 year of customer-service and/or sales experience is preferred.
- Sales-oriented attitude; interest/desire to grow into a sales role in the future.
- Ability to maintain a positive, enthusiastic, and professional demeanor at all times is required
- Technical training related to software, network services or online applications.
- Strong working knowledge of the Internet, web-based applications, and MS-Office software tools.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) with the ability to effectively converse & interact with the sales team to offer insight, solutions, and resolve issues.
- Excellent listening, time management and organizational skills.
- Experience in an IT and/or Software Helpdesk Support is a plus, but not required.
Vantage Learning is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying