We are seeking a well-rounded Computational Linguist to join our company and contribute to our search technology development efforts while being based out of our development office in New Hope, PA. This software developer will possess excellent fundamentals on data structures, algorithms and will have experience writing production quality code.
Responsibilities to include (but not limited to):
- This person works with management, programmers and other computational linguists to conceptualize projects, recommend approaches, and implement solutions that involve application of NLP technologies to extract information from and/or classify documents.
- Perform tests and validations to verify the effectiveness of the implemented solution.
- Design, develop, and document speech output capability in software applications as part of a team to support research.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the core technology Identification of suitable solutions for clients in the field of Natural Language Understanding.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Graduate degree(s) in Linguistics or Science-related disciplines is preferred, but we will consider candidates with relevant experience.
- Familiarity with Machine Learning tools, models for Natural Language Processing applications, experimental design, research methodologies, qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- A proven track record of innovative research, in an academic or commercial environment, in one or more areas:
- Information Retrieval
- Knowledge Management
- Natural language to SQL
- Machine learning for natural language applications
- Statistical parsing
- Excellent programming skills in C++/Java including object-oriented analysis and design.
- Experience developing natural language software in a commercial environment is preferred.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Vantage Labs offers a competitive salary and bonus plan
- Company benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, ID Theft Protection, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.
- Paid Training
- Laptop/Technology required to perform the required duties
- Business expense reimbursement
- Professional career advancement opportunities.
Vantage Labs www.vantage.com is a world leader and innovator in the development and leveraging of artificial intelligence and natural language technologies into a broad spectrum of vertical markets and industries. We specialize in providing advanced Software-as-a-Service solutions; we believe our customers should be able to choose top-quality linguistic solutions that meet the challenges of their market and business. Our technology is built on more than 30 years of linguistic research and is integrated with both SaaS and installable products. Vantage's technologies are deployed in many common products, and we own some of the most prevalent technology patents in the country.
Vantage Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying