VantageSportz provides a complete suite of tools and technologies that cater to the needs of administrators, coordinators, business offices, sports facilities, and directors of sports or Federal programs. Our Solutions allows organizations to track their entire sports program and receive custom training or support. VantageSportz is a leader in Athletic Management technology for clubs, schools, universities, and governing bodies. Please review our website site to see the depth and breadth of our product line. www.VantageSportz.com
The Customer Success Representative guides current and new clients as they onboard, add, manage, and expand VantageSportz products within their portfolio. An Account Manager strives to make communications quick and easy through quality customer service that leads to a long-term business partnership with our customers. Additionally, the Customer Success Representative is the liaison and advocate for clients. The ideal candidate is adept to the software sales industry, is a self-study and has a background as an athlete or coaching or teaching.
Key Responsibilities Included (but not limited to):
- Establish yourself as the subject matter expert in our products and grow customer satisfaction by:
- Product Training, Implementation/Onboarding, and customer communication through use of our advanced CRM platform
- Attend regional conferences and league/district meetings
- Field/create/develop new business opportunities
- Present engaging, high-energy product demonstrations to high school administrators.
- Maintain and service the existing accounts base.
- Actively communicate user-feedback and ideas to the Product Owner, with the end-goal of making our products better, increase usage and out-perform the competition.
- Contribute documentation for our internal knowledge base.
- Ensure successful onboarding through flawless product delivery, training of new customers, and engaging those customers
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities:
- 4-year degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with CRM systems
- Demonstrated success in serving customers
- Relentless attitude and high, self and professional standards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A self-motivated and self-starter, having the capacity to take direction and execute an action-plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance effective on date of hire
- Short/Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid training and professional career advancement opportunities
VantageSportz is an equal opportunity employer
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying