The Marketing Manager for Vantage Unified Communications is responsible for the day-to-day management, execution, reporting and ongoing optimization of Vantage Unified’s marketing campaigns and programs in support of new customer acquisition, customer retention and channel sales support. This position will include the full cycle of campaign management, from creation through results reporting.
This individual must be able to interface effectively and establish quick credibility and confidence with: Sales, Marketing, Communications, Customer Support, Business Operations, Development, and Direct Customers. This requires an extremely talented and flexible individual with strong presentation skills, adept business knowledge, organizational abilities, and who is capable of bridging customer requirements to technical feature set and broader market trends, indices, and capabilities. This position is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Online Marketing: Website strategy and communications, email marketing, CRM, promotions, and social media initiatives to include appropriate messaging and presentation of offers to maximize conversion and profitability.
- Trade/Channel Marketing: Prepare and execute a comprehensive trade marketing strategy for various products.
- Direct Response Marketing: With advertising and media agencies, manage creative development and media optimization across multiple direct response advertising channels.
- Branding: Assist in the creation of new brand, positioning and messaging guidelines for the company and its direct-to-consumer product lines.
- Strategic Planning, Reporting and Analysis: Create annual consumer and trade marketing plans and budgets. Manage to the objectives, strategies and tactics prioritized within plan and ensure analytical rigor is continuously applied to optimize the plans' implementation.
- Market Research: Oversee and summarize regular prospect and owners tracking studies as well as ad-hoc qualitative and quantitative consumer market research. Conduct competitive strategic analysis, consumer segmentation, and consumer insight development.
- Product Development: Work with Product Marketing Managers and development team to ensure product enhancements are market-driven to ensure revenue growth.
- Content Marketing: Lead content creation, messaging, and technical copy through a variety of channels.
- Collaborate proactively and continually with internal stakeholders, while owning the creation of marketing content and sales collateral.
- Own and manage the resource library of existing and new content for marketing, sales, and support.
- Lead distribution management and real-time tracking of marketing program output.
- Become the internal power user and subject matter expert for all Vantage marketing tools.
- Detailed tracking and reporting on campaign statistics, effectiveness, pipeline dynamics and ROI.
- Lead planning efforts (as well as attend) networking events, trade shows, and conferences.
- Ability and willingness to travel for company business, as directed.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience in successful strategic planning, management, execution and analysis of website properties, online media and promotion, direct-to-customer marketing (TV, print, radio or other) and/or retail trade marketing.
- Experience promoting software products with Big Data, accreditations (education or medical,) or Artificial Intelligence tools (AI.)
- An undergraduate college degree is required at a minimum [MBA is preferred].
- Leadership and management (of employees, projects and agencies).
- Effective communication skills with a proven ability to work with cross-functional teams, as well as writing actionable and technical copy.
- Proactive, with ability to self-direct through multiple concurrent projects.
- Creativity, vision, and strategic planning/analysis.
- Experience creating content across multiple marketing channels.
- Experience creating and managing multiple social handles.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and social media is a plus.
- Experience in general project management, marketing P&L management and consumer product/brand management experience a plus.
- Experience in marketing communication, PR, positioning or branding work, agency management or professional/medical marketing a plus.
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance effective date of hire (no waiting period)
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- 401k Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
Vantage Unified Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Vantage Unified Communications (Vantage Unified - Home) is an advanced technology firm offering multiple communication solutions. Our unique “go to market” strategy provides award winning Unified Communications, Call Center, CRM, Disaster Recovery, Telecommute, Wireless, and Business Intelligence solutions at a fraction of the cost of premise-based solutions. Holding 40 patents in natural language processing and artificial intelligence, Vantage provides embedded software to world class organizations, as well as SaaS and Business Process Outsourcing solutions directly to end users.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying