Tech Project Manager
iseek.ai is seeking a Tech Project Manager to act as a primary point of contact with the client and the iseek internal project teams. In this role you will roadmap the development and implementation of the application and services among various departments during the analysis, design, development, deployment and stabilization phases of the project. This role is based onsite in New Hope, PA.
Responsibilities to Include (but not limited to):
- Work with client to solicit business requirements to meet end user’s needs
- Proficiency in conducting small one-on-one or large group interviews on relevant technologies and systems concepts
- Create and execute work plans and revise as appropriate to accommodate changing requirements
- Manage day to day operations of project and scope
- Conduct quality assurance testing for deliverables submitted by the implementation or development teams ahead of client review
- Apply agile project methodologies and enforce project standards
- Identify and manage project risk
- Prepare team status reports and milestone documents for customer and internal reporting requirements
- Create and delivery custom collateral related to client product education and training
- Position reports to active Product Owner
- Collaborate internally with Product Owners, implementation specialists, customer support, development or other departments as necessary.
- Some travel required, minimal
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years of experience in gathering and documenting requirements
- PMP certification strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience implementing Data or Business Analytics solutions strongly preferred
- Experience with formal project management practices, problem management and change control
- Experience managing software development or software configuration/implementation projects; knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology and delivery method
- Experience with Jira preferred
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills required
Benefits & Perks:
- iseek offers a competitive salary and bonus plan
- Company benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, ID Theft Protection, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.
- Paid Training
- Laptop/Technology required to perform the required duties
- Business expense reimbursement
- Professional career advancement opportunities.
iSeek.ai is breaking new ground in cognitive computing solutions for better decision-making. This advanced platform allows users to orchestrate a networked ecosystem of bots, agents, and advisers that ingest, comprehend, interpret and transform your data into insights and action.
iseek is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying