As we continue to expand our organization, we are seeking to hire a Corporate Recruiter to join our Human Resources team on a full time, permanent basis and be based out of our office in New Hope, PA. Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, you will be responsible for creating and executing a strategy for identifying and attracting top-performing professionals as well as entry-level candidates.
Responsibilities to include (but not limited to):
- Establish and maintain strong communication with all hiring managers to understand their hiring needs, staff development, future growth, and industry trends.
- Perform full-cycle recruiting for open positions: developing / posting job advertisements (via online job boards & other sources), sourcing candidates (passive & active job seekers), reviewing resumes, screening candidates though phone interviews, coordinating in-person interviews, post-interview follow-up, etc.
- Aid hiring managers in the decision making process by supplying them with any candidate information necessary to make informed, effective hiring decisions.
- Responsible for the on-boarding process, including compensation negotiation and assisting with formulation of offer letters.
- Maintain the company’s resume tracking database & computer files.
- Maintain a pool of qualified candidates for future hiring needs, as well as making recommendations to management to help fulfill their needs.
- Coordinate and run weekly meetings at the office with a focus on employee engagement, business and product strategy and other team building activities
- Assist with additional HR duties as assigned
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in an HR-oriented role, preferably as a Corporate Recruiter (agency experience will be considered).
- Proficiency with behavioral interviewing techniques.
- Proven ability to source active and passive candidates by conducting internet research and networking.
- Knowledge of state and federal Employment Law is preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain credibility with management level staff.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with MS-Office applications, including Word and Excel.
Benefits & Perks:
- Vantage Labs offers a competitive salary and bonus plan
- Company benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, ID Theft Protection, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.
- Paid Training
- Laptop/Technology required to perform the required duties
- Business expense reimbursement
- Professional career advancement opportunities.
Vantage Labs www.vantage.com is a world leader and innovator in the development and leveraging of artificial intelligence and natural language technologies into a broad spectrum of vertical markets and industries. We specialize in providing advanced Software-as-a-Service solutions; we believe our customers should be able to choose top-quality linguistic solutions that meet the challenges of their market and business. Our technology is built on more than 30 years of linguistic research and is integrated with both SaaS and installable products. Vantage's technologies are deployed in many common products, and we own some of the most prevalent technology patents in the country.
Vantage Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying