iSeek.ai is actively seeking a highly motivated Sales Administrator to join our team located in New Hope, PA. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting a technology sales team, advanced CRM experience, possess the drive and passion to serve customers, and a strong work ethic with a commitment to excellence.
Responsibilities to Include (but not limited to):
- Work as liaison between the Sales Teams, Marketing and Management to streamline sales efficiency
- Work with marketing assisting with web site, PDF design, trades shows and other events
- Perform administrative functions for the Sales team, including RFP responses and proposal generation, create PowerPoint’s and PDF’s, and competitive research
- Works closely with the field and as a complement to the sales process
- Serve as Amped CRM administrator for iSeek.ai
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- CRM administrative experience is required
- Previous experience in a sales support, sales coordinator, or sales administrative related position a must
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to effectively converse and interact with technical team to formulate questions, offer insight, solutions and issues resolution.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint; Adobe Acrobat, PDF, web site software. Social Networking experience and SEO are a plus
- Good balance of business acumen and technical knowledge
- Coordinating variety of sales team meetings/events, travel, report generation
- Excellent writing skills; ability to compose and manage all required project documentation.
Benefits & Perks:
- iseek offers a competitive salary and bonus plan
- Company benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, ID Theft Protection, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.
- Paid Training
- Laptop/Technology required to perform the required duties
- Business expense reimbursement
- Professional career advancement opportunities.
iSeek.ai is breaking new ground in cognitive computing solutions for better decision-making. This advanced platform allows users to orchestrate a networked ecosystem of bots, agents, and advisers that ingest, comprehend, interpret and transform your data into insights and action.
Iseek is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying